Sunday 20 July 2014

Parisian Street Style.

Obviously, whilst in Paris I could not miss the opportunity to take pictures of fabulous people in fabulous outfits. Everyone was super nice and happy for me to take their picture. Here is just a snippet of some of the outfits I saw, I would be there the whole day if I took of everyone haha!
The lovely Michele wears:
Fedora hat-ASOS
Shirt-Topshop
Pants-Yesstyle (I want!!)
Jacket-Wesc
Sunglasses-Ray Bans
Bag-Longchamp
Shoes-ASOS
 
 This awesome hat was from an African fashion market in Paris.
 Lou in a stunning vintage champagne coloured dress.
 Too cool!
This picture does not give this dress justice! 

Unfortunately, I was able to get information on what everyone was wearing, no time for that.

Any of these outfits stand out to you? I love them all- all up my street! Haha!

Until next time,
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx